IBP is offering introductory and advanced seminars for WUFI® users. The following topics will be discussed:
- Some fundamentals of building physics
- Hands-on introduction to WUFI® with practical examples
- Tips and tricks
- Interpretation and evaluation of the results
New Zealand, Australia:WUFI® Training 2023:
April 19, 2023 online – WUFI® Fundamentals (1D)
May 11, 2023 online – WUFI® User (1D)
May 31, 2023 online – WUFI® Advanced (2D)
USA:WUFI® Pro workshop:
May 1-2, 2023 in Nashville
United Kingdom:WUFI® Pro: Heat & Moisture Simulation Workshop:
June 20-21, 2023 online WUFI® Pro: Heat & Moisture Simulation Workshop:
November 9-10, 2023 in London
Link will follow soon.
CPD Cert in Hygrothermal Risk Assessment (module at TU Dublin):
- Content: Provides upskilling in hygrothermal risk assessment under EN ISO 13788 and EN 15026.
- Quality: academic module with formal assessment and feedback at Masters level.
- Duration: Part-time over 6-weeks.
- Delivery: Full suite of online resources.
- Start date: Induction on 04/01/23, teaching commences 06/01/23.
- Closing date for enrolment: 12/12/22.
- To check if there are any workshops in your country, visit also the websites of our partners.
February 15-16, 2023 - in Holzkirchen (in German)
October 25-26, 2023 - in Holzkirchen (in German)
WUFI® Pro - topic specific:
April 27, 2023 - online (in German), Thema: Dächer
July 6, 2023 - online (in German), Thema: Innendämmung
November 22-23, 2023 - in Holzkirchen (in German)
May 10-11, 2023 - in Holzkirchen (in English)
WUFI® Passive workshops will not be held at the Fraunhofer IBP. Topics regarding dynamic building simulation in WUFI® Passive will be covered in workshops on WUFI® Plus. Static passive house calculations are taught by our partners: TBZ (Italy) and PHIUS (USA)
- Please contact email@example.com for registration.
- Further workshops are offered by our partners. Please take specific information from the respective partners’ websites.
Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP
Access by car
Highway A8 Munich direction Salzburg, Exit Holzkirchen, B318 direction Tegernsee, exit to Miesbach. Fraunhofer IBP area approx. 500 m after the turnoff to the right.
Access by train
From Munich take the S-Bahn S3 (final station Holzkirchen) or with the Bavarian Oberlandbahn (BOB) direction Bayrischzell or Tegernsee and Lenggries (station Holzkirchen). From the train station Holzkirchen take a taxi.
Hotel Alte Post*
Tel: +49 8024-3005-0
Münchner Straße 22
Tel: +49 8024-463301-0
Tölzer Str. 135
Tel: +49 8024-30322-0
Tölzer Str. 112
Tel: +49 8024-7654
Hotel Konrad Pötzel Holzkirchen
Rosenheimer Str. 16 -18
Tel: +49 8024-47691-0
Tel: +49 8024-4766303
Tel: +49 8024-8054
* Special conditions for seminar participants are possible here. Please contact us if you are interested when booking the seminar.
Costs of Workshop in Holzkirchen and Freiburg
|Normal||Early bird (> 6 weeks before the date)|
|Workshop price basis, update, 2D and Passive||860.- Euro||750.- Euro|
|Workshop price WUFI® Plus||1250.- Euro||1080.- Euro|
Participation fee for the WUFI® workshops incl. workshop license, proceedings and meals (lunch, coffee).
Deadline for registration is 10 days before the workshop. In the case of several participants of one company, the price is reduced by 25% beginning from the second participant. If a booking is cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to the workshop, a management fee of 100.- Euro will be deducted, in case of later cancellation half of the participant fee.
Please register by fax or e-mail:
Fax +49 8024 643-366