In spring 2016 we will release the new version of our hygrothermal simulation software WUFI® Pro 6. The most important new features and improvements include:
- New, more stable and faster kernel
- New climate menu which allows to pick the location from the globe, additional analysis of the climate files and possibility to plot courses of all climatic elements contained
- New database for custom climates which can be made accessible also on the map
- New interface for the material database with tree structure, comfortable search function and new possibilities to manage the user data!
- WUFI® Graph for evaluation of the results allows a direct comparison of different cases within the same diagram, the comparison of 1D and 2D simulation results and the evaluation of average conditions over several grid elements – also for the relative humidity. This also allows for an evaluation of timber structures according to the new WTA guideline 6-8 with its requirements for transient wood decay evaluation.
WUFI® Pro 5 users can still benefit from the 20th anniversary sale and upgrade to version 6 within a time period of one month after release for the early-upgrade price of 720 € instead of 900 €.
We will inform in our newsletter and here on our website as soon as WUFI® Pro 6 is available.