WUFI® 2D is now available in version 4.1.
Users of WUFI® 2D 4.0 can download the update free of charge. You can use the link you received with your purchase of WUFI® 2D 4 which is also displayed in your account at the online shop in the “My Orders” menu. When buying a new license of WUFI® 2D, you will directly receive the latest version WUFI® 2D 4.1.
New features and improvements in WUFI® 2D 4.1:
- Error while reading source file corrected
- Program version now is included in wufi2d.xml
- 2D logo in the ‘About’ dialog has been updated
- Problems with loading the WUFI JRE installation have been corrected
- The following languages have been added: Chinese, Italian, Korean, Swedish
- Acceleration of printing
- Issues opening some result files have been fixed
- Available user defined modules for wfd result files are now shown correctly
- Languages added: Korean, French, Japanese
- Improvement of window opening position
- Minor bugfixes and corrections
Changes have been made to the following postprocessors to adapt to the new WUFI versions and additional bugfixes have been made:
- WUFI® Bio
- WUFI® Corr
- WUFI® VTT
You can download the new versions for free:
For use with WUFI® 2D, the postprocessors are called from the WUFI® Graph evaluation.
The new version comes with WUFI® Graph 2.20.0 and database 26.0.82 which contains 20 new company materials.
WUFI® 2D 4.1 is available in our online shop, where you can choose between time-limited licenses of either one or ten years in duration. Users of WUFI® 2D versions 3.x can upgrade to WUFI® 2D 4.1. The upgrade conditions can be found here.
The upgrade must be purchased via the online shop account which contains the existing WUFI® 2D license.